Ultimate Hoops presents the Maya Moore Academy
Life Time members and non-members are invited to join a fun-filled and educational basketball experience with a focus on leadership and character.
Attendees will interact with Maya Moore, practice fundamental basketball training and enhance personal development by attending sessions led by elite coaches, trainers and guest speakers.
Girls between the ages of 10 to 17 are welcome to participate. Each camper will also receive a gift pack from Jordan Brand and a signed photo of Maya.
If you have additional questions, please contact Patricia Hall at email@example.com.
ABOUT THE EVENT
Event Date: July 10, 2017
Event Time: 10:00am - 4:00pm
Participants: Girls ages 10 - 17
Location: Life Time Athletic - Target Center | 600 N 1st Ave, Minneapolis, MN 55403
Price per Participant: $200 per Life Time member | $250.00 per non-Life Time member
ABOUT MAYA MOORE
• After winning two NCAA titles and more games than any player in college basketball history, Maya was the NCAA's Academic All-American of the Year and drafted #1 by the Minnesota Lynx in the 2011 WNBA Draft.
• As the 2011 WNBA Rookie of the Year and an All-Star Starter, less than five months after graduating from UCONN, she helped the franchise capture its first WNBA Championship.
• That Spring she added Euroleague Champion to her resume.
• Only one year later, she added Olympic Gold as a part of Team USA at the London Olympics.
• In 2013 Maya and the Minnesota Lynx captured their second WNBA Championship with Maya earning Finals MVP honors in the process.
• In 2014, Maya was named MVP of the WNBA.
• Since joining her Chinese team in the WCBA, Maya has captured two straight WCBA Championships and in October, won a 2014 FIBA World Championship Gold Medal with Team USA. Maya was named MVP of the 2014 World Championships.
• In 2015, Maya helped lead the Minnesota Lynx to their third WNBA Championship, becoming the first athlete of any gender to win five titles in her first five pro seasons while also being named League MVP, ROY and All-Star MVP.
• In 2016, Maya was selected as a member of the U.S. Olympic Basketball team for the 2016 Rio Olympic Games.
Latest Video & Photos
7.10.16 | Minneapolis
view more photos on our Facebook page
Have questions about the Maya Moore Academy? Contact us!