BIRTHPLACE: Detroit, MI
HIGH SCHOOL: Cooley High School
COLLEGE: University of Oregon and Tennessee State University
FAVORITE PLAYER: Chris Paul
SPECIALTIES: Perimeter player development, ball handling, defensive skills, and footwork.
TRAINING PHILOSOPHY: "A kid comes to me with a spark of interest, I feed the spark and it becomes a flame. I feed the flame and it becomes fire. I need the fire and becomes a roaring blaze."
• Member of the varsity boys basketball team at Detroit Cooley High School
• Selected to Michigan vs. Ohio High School Basketball All Star Game
• Participant in AAU Basketball 19U National Championship Game- Team Detroit
• Member of the University of Oregon and Tennessee State Men’s Basketball Team
• Selected to the Ohio Valley Conference All-Tournament Team- Tennessee State
• Youth Basketball Development Coach- Atlanta Hawks
• Basketball Player Development Coach- The Skill Factory
TOP TESTIMONIAL: “Whether it’s your first time playing basketball, trying to make your high school team, or a player at the professional level, Brian is able to get you on to the next step in your basketball career.”
LIFE TIME MEMBER-ONLY SERVICES
BASKETBALL SKILLS CLASS 60 minutes | 1 session per week | $80 per month
BASKETBALL SKILLS & PLAY CLASS 60 minutes | 1 session per week | $80 per month
SMALL GROUP 60 minutes | 1 session per week | $180 per month
PRIVATE 60 minutes | 1 session per week | $300 per month
Setup your registration and payment at the Life Time Member Services desk
MEMBER & NON-MEMBER SERVICES
Skills development and team play, whether it's defense or offense, I've got you covered! Let me help your team bring home the championship!
60 min | $150
UPCOMING CAMPS & CLINICS