Your child’s LOVE for the game will explode while they develop and improve their basketball fundamental skills of dribbling, passing, and shooting in this dynamic, FUN, and energetic clinic!
This clinic features drills for skill development as well as incorporation of skills in fun facilitated play. David Williams is the amazing Ultimate Hoops trainer that will bring this clinic to life for you child!
All skill levels welcome!
Space is Limited! - Don’t miss this shot for your star player to master their shot!
Meet Ultimate Hoops Trainer David Williams
BIRTHPLACE: Phoenix, Arizona
COLLEGE: Scottsdale Community College & Oklahoma City University
PROFESSIONAL: Summer Pro League & European Pro League - Milan, Italy
NBA PLAYER YOUR GAME RESEMBLES: Chris Paul
• Jr. College Head Coach at 25 - South Mountain College
• Coached in the Continental Basketball League - Semi Pro (Phoenix Fury)
• Coached at Desert Vista High School (Top #3 program for 5 years)
• Voted top 5 best trainers 2010 - 2018
• On the Arizona All State Basketball Team & received a College Basketball Scholarship
TRAINING PHILOSOPHY: “Have fun while you learn, do not be afraid to make a mistake & 3 D’s - Desire, Determination, Dedication”
WORKED WITH PLAYERS: Alan Williams (Phoenix Suns), Jahi Carson (ASU/Overseas), Brandon Clarke (Gonzaga), Nick Johnson (U of A/Houston Rockets/Overseas), Gavin Edwards (Connecticut University/Overseas) and many more!