Your child’s LOVE for the game will explode while they develop and improve their basketball fundamental skills of dribbling, passing, and shooting in this dynamic, FUN, and energetic clinic!
This clinic features drills for skill development as well as incorporation of skills in fun facilitated play. Brian Williams is the amazing Ultimate Hoops trainer that will bring this clinic to life for you child!
All skill levels welcome!
Space is Limited! - Don’t miss this shot for your star player to master their shot!
Meet Ultimate Hoops Trainer Brian Williams
BIRTHPLACE: Detroit, MI
HIGH SCHOOL: Cooley High School
COLLEGE: University of Oregon and Tennessee State University
FAVORITE PLAYER: Chris Paul
SPECIALTIES: Perimeter player development, ball handling, defensive skills, and footwork.
TRAINING PHILOSOPHY: "A kid comes to me with a spark of interest, I feed the spark and it becomes a flame. I feed the flame and it becomes fire. I need the fire and becomes a roaring blaze."
• Member of the varsity boys basketball team at Detroit Cooley High School
• Selected to Michigan vs. Ohio High School Basketball All Star Game
• Participant in AAU Basketball 19U National Championship Game- Team Detroit
• Member of the University of Oregon and Tennessee State Men’s Basketball Team
• Selected to the Ohio Valley Conference All-Tournament Team- Tennessee State
• Youth Basketball Development Coach- Atlanta Hawks
• Basketball Player Development Coach- The Skill Factory
TOP TESTIMONIAL: “Whether it’s your first time playing basketball, trying to make your high school team, or a player at the professional level, Brian is able to get you on to the next step in your basketball career.”