Ultimate Hoops Trainer
As an Ultimate Hoops Trainer, you will be responsible for selling and promoting providing best-in-class basketball instruction programs to acquire and retain recurring members, while delivering a professional, consistent and engaging experience. The primary responsibility is to drive Ultimate Hoops training revenue by connecting with current and potential members.
Major Duties & Responsibilities
Sales & Promotion (75%)
* Promote and sell Ultimate Hoops basketball training programs, services and products.
* Develop and maintain a basketball training client base.
* Market and promote Ultimate Hoops training programs throughout the club using approved marketing materials and processes to increase participation.
* Engage basketball members during high traffic periods to connect with target audience and accumulate additional customers.
* Attend open house and other club functions to drive program awareness.
* Partner with other club team members and interest group leads to promote programs.
* Be a vocal advocate for Ultimate Hoops and Life Time in the basketball community.
Member Experience (10%)
* Develop and implement comprehensive basketball training programs to ensure clients are achieving measurable results against the progression-based model of Ultimate Hoops.
* Utilize ongoing player evaluations to determine starting levels for new clients and progress for current clients.
* Keeping the gym clean and presentable to members.
* Wearing Ultimate Hoops approved uniform at all times while working in the club
* Deliver all Ultimate Hoops products at the highest-level to differentiate us from the competition and drive value in a Life Time membership.
* Travel to other Life Time clubs in assigned region as needed.
Financial & Budgetary (10%)
* Achieve or exceed monthly revenue and participation goals.
Managerial & Supervisory (5%)
* Attend department head meetings in partnership with Regional Coordinator.
* Four-year college degree preferred.
* + 5 years basketball training experience with clients starting at age 5
* College or Professional basketball playing experience a plus
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Other Characteristics
* Excellent customer service and promotional skills
* Excellent organizational and communication skills
* Ability to collect and analyze data to make accurate decisions
* Ability to foster a team environment
* Ability to multi-task and learn quickly
* Ability to make decisions easily and quickly
* Ability to work a variety of work schedules
* Ability to operate a personal computer and point of sale software
* Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word
Responsibilities of All Positions
* Support and articulate the Life Time Fitness mission statement
* Adhere to company policies and procedures
* Ensure cleanliness of the club using all 5 senses:
* Sight to ensure club is neat and orderly
* Sound to ensure music/sound levels are appropriate
* Touch to ensure floors, countertops, etc are clean and dry
* Taste to ensure food & beverages in the café are up-to-standards
* Smell to ensure the club is fresh and odor free
* Demonstrate positive attitude and actions through a display of courtesy, service, cooperation, hospitality, sensitivity, and professionalism to internal and external customers
Safety responsibilities include:
* Comply with all company safety rules
* Use all required safety devices and personal protection equipment
* Report accidents and injuries to supervisor as soon as possible
* Participate in safety training and safety inspections
* Suggest methods of preventing hazards to safety committee