Social Media Intern
Ultimate Hoops needs a social media intern who is well versed in the social space and eager to exploit its possibilities to help further establish Ultimate Hoops. This person will be responsible for promoting all products and our digital content, including web pieces and podcasts.
The social media intern is responsible for:
- Generating original social content that portrays Ultimate Hoops’ brand promise and mission, including writing copy and creating short videos that capture Ultimate Hoops’ point of view and the personality of its staff. Tone must be consistent across platforms with content tailored for specific networks.
- Synthesizing content from the web property and our podcast network into material suited for social media.
- Participating in editorial planning to maintain a social media plan that mirrors overall strategy.
- Keeping track of valuable metrics on a weekly and monthly basis to monitor effective campaigns and determine strategy.
- Communicating with contacts at social media partners including Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, and Instagram to stay apprised of new tools.
This position needs an enthusiastic self-starter who can keep up with the demands of a rapidly growing company. The job is a hybrid of editorial and marketing, requiring someone who is not only creative, but also familiar with the ways in which a robust business can be repackaged socially with speed, clarity, and wit.
Ultimate Hoops Headquarters, 600 First Avenue North, Minneapolis, MN 55403