10 Questions with John Shodipo
Chicago trainer John Shodipo sits down for 10 Questions...
1. What is your favorite pre and post basketball workout meal?
Assortment of fruits and veggies or anything without meat, dairy or eggs. Post-workout, I enjoy the Caprese wrap with sweet potatoes from the Life Cafe.
2. What is the TV show you can’t miss?
NBA Game Time or ESPN's First Take.
3. What app do you use the most?
4. You have to pick 4 other players (living or deceased in their prime) as teammates in a game of 5-on-5 against super aliens for the fate of the world. Who are you taking?
Hakeem Olajuwon, Tracy McGrady, Derrick Rose and Michael Jordan
5. What song is on the top of your playlist right now?
Iman Mmari's Midnight
6. What is the best advice you ever received? Who was it from?
Just bee - master vegan chef DAVID CHOI
7. What is your biggest pet peeve?
Anyone without a mind of their own.
8. Who is the person, living or deceased, you would most like to have dinner with?
9. If you could travel to anywhere in the world, where would you go?
10. What is your favorite movie?
Rush Hour. Anything with Jackie Chan
BONUS QUESTION:. What is your #NeverRetire mantra?