10 Questions With Tommy Fausett
1. What is your favorite pre and post basketball workout meal?
On Ultimate Hoops game days I like the Chick-Fil-A #2 combo with lemonade. After the game, endless apps and a couple cold ones with my teammates at TGIF, right next to the gym.
2. What is the TV show you can’t miss?
Vanderpump Rules (my woman makes me... Well, at first at least)
3. What app do you use the most?
4. You have to pick 4 other players (living or deceased in their prime) as teammates in a game of 5-on-5 against super aliens for the fate of the world. Who are you taking?
Michael Jordan, Shaq, Pistol Pete, King James, Steph Curry. I would sub myself out. And Barkley on the bench in case there is a brawl. He wouldn't take any crap from aliens.
5. What song is on the top of your playlist right now?
6. What is the best advice you ever received? Who was it from?
Go hard, or go home! High-school coach.
7. What is your biggest pet peeve?
When people bite or scrape teeth on silverware
8. Who is the person, living or deceased, you would most like to have dinner with?
9. If you could travel to anywhere in the world, where would you go?
10. What is your favorite movie?
BONUS QUESTION:. What is your #NeverRetire mantra?
If you think you can, or think you can't... You're right! A positive attitude and focus are what it takes to be successful.