Minnesota trainer Lorenzo Orr sits down for 10 Questions...
1. What is your favorite pre and post basketball workout meal?
I love to eat pasta’s for a pre and meat chicken or steak as a post work-out.
2. What is the TV show you can’t miss?
3. What app do you use the most?
4. You have to pick 4 other players (living or deceased in their prime) as teammates in a game of 5-on-5 against super aliens for the fate of the world. Who are you taking?
Jordan, Magic, Bird and Kareem.
5. What song is on the top of your playlist right now?
Tupac's “Me Against The World”
6. What is the best advice you ever received? Who was it from?
My Mom always said, "Whatever you do in life, give 100% of yourself."
7. What is your biggest pet peeve?
8. Who is the person, living or deceased, you would most like to have dinner with?
9. If you could travel to anywhere in the world, where would you go?
Germany- My wife's family is from there and I think it would be a fun place to visit.
10. What is your favorite movie?
BONUS QUESTION:. What is your LIMITLESS mantra? (Inspire us!)
Reach for the moon, if you miss, you will land amongst the stars!