2/21/2012 9:39 AM
FULL COVERAGE: UH National Invitational Tournament
LATEST NEWS | TOURNAMENT PAGE | TEAMS | STATS | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | RED CARPET | CHAMPIONSHIP REPLAY
Exclusive Team Preview and videos:
Y-Lie New Jacks(MI)
Aria Dodgers (IL)
Performance Skillz (MI)
Team X-Over (AZ)
Hickory Huskers (NV)
CMD All-Stars (MD)
Vegas Heat (NV)
Team Legendary (NV)
Ed Rooney (MN)
Chanhassen, MN- The most anticipated event of year- the Ultimate Hoops National Invitational Tournament- is now taking team registrations for the May 5th & 6th tournament in Las Vegas.
In our last UH Invitational National Tournament held in Chicago last August it was Saints+ from Minnesota who shocked the world and won the National Championship. How many of the Saints+ players will compete in Vegas? Will they remain intact to defend their crown?
Here are the details and how to sign up your team. The first 16 teams to sign up are in so don't wait!
TOURNAMENT DETAILS, ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS, & COST
- Tournament will be limited to 16 teams. Format will be "pool play." Pool play games will be Saturday, May 5th starting at 10am PST. Pool play will determine seeding for the single-elimination tournament to be played on Sunday, May 6th. The championship game is scheduled for 4pm PST.
- All games will be played exclusively at the Summerlin Life Time Fitness.
- Tournament is open to all skill levels 18 years and older. Must be a current Life Time Fitness member in good standing AND have participated in and Ultimate Hoops Adult League in Winter or Spring Season 2012 at Life Time Fitness. NOTE: New players to league that sign up for Spring Season 2012 (starts week of April 1st) are eligible to compete. You are NOT required to enter your current league team in the tournament. Rosters are open to any variation of players as long as they meet the eligibility requirements.
- $349 per team. Cost includes tournament 8 team jerseys and a guarantee of 3 games. To hold your team's spot, a $100 non-refundable deposit is required. To sign-up and/or leave your team deposit, email UH Invitational Tournament Director Joe Neuenfeldt or call Jessica Brown [702-214-6118] at the Summerlin Life Time Fitness Activity Center.
- Free Agent Team Cost: $45 per player. Full payment via credit card must placed with Tournament Director Joe Neuenfeldt [email@example.com] to secure your spot. NOTE: Credit Card payment will not be processed until the minimum of 8 players have committed. First come, first serve. First 8 players who make payment are on the team
INCLUDED ENTERTAINMENT IN TEAM COST
All tournament participants will receive an exclusive All-Access pass to the following events surrounding the tournament.
- Friday, May 4th: Media Day at the Summerlin Life Time Fitness starting at 1pm. Get warmed-up for the tournament by playing pickup ball with other tournament players and local celebrities. Teams will check-in and be asked to answer questions from the UH Media.
- Friday, May 4th: Selection Show Event at Buffalo Wild Wings at 8pm. Pool Play match-ups and game-times are revealed to teams. Enjoy some good food and drinks and watch the big reveal!
- Saturday, May 5th: VIP Red Carpet Party at the Summerlin Life Time Athletic club. The sprawling outdoor pool space will be converted into a swanky VIP party featuring a live DJ, food and drinks. The event will be FREE for players and $25 to the general public. Walk the Red Carpet before the party with teammates, friends and family. Make sure to wear sunglasses to block out the UH Paparazzi flashbulbs.
Good luck to all teams and see everyone in May. Vegas Baby!