Houston trainer Jonathan Underwood sits down for 10 Questions...
1. What is your favorite pre and post basketball workout meal?
Grilled chicken and steamed vegetables. Post game meal is pasta.
2. What is the TV show you can’t miss?
3. What app do you use the most?
4. You have to pick 4 other players (living or deceased in their prime) as teammates in a game of 5-on-5 against super aliens for the fate of the world. Who are you taking?
Michael Jordan, Shaq, Lebron James, Ray Allen
5. What song is on the top of your playlist right now?
6. What is the best advice you ever received? Who was it from?
From my Dad: Have faith in God, Work hard, and never let anyone or anything stand in the way of achieving your dreams!
7. What is your biggest pet peeve?
8. Who is the person, living or deceased, you would most like to have dinner with?
Loris Underwood, my mother who passed away.
9. If you could travel to anywhere in the world, where would you go?
10. What is your favorite movie?
He Got Game and Field Of Dreams
REALTED: Read More of our Trainer Profiles