Atlanta trainer LeAnne Watson sits down for 10 Questions...
1. What is your favorite pre and post basketball workout meal?
Grilled chicken with half a sweet potatoes & cinnamon, with a side spinach salad
2. What is the TV show you can’t miss?
3. What app do you use the most?
4. You have to pick 4 other players (living or deceased in their prime) as teammates in a game of 5-on-5 against super aliens for the fate of the world. Who are you taking?
Reggie Miller, Julius "Dr. Jay" Erving, Magic Johnson, and Stephen Curry
5. What song is on the top of your playlist right now?
J. Cole - Love Yourz
6. What is the best advice you ever received? Who was it from?
From my Mom: Take a chance on the opportunities that you have before you and see what the possibilities can be.
7. What is your biggest pet peeve?
Hearing someone say, "I can't..."
8. Who is the person, living or deceased, you would most like to have dinner with?
My second older sister who passed away.
9. If you could travel to anywhere in the world, where would you go?
10. What is your favorite movie?
Despicable Me 1 & 2
BONUS QUESTION:. What is your LIMITLESS mantra? (Inspire us!)
I owe the world myself. I owe myself, myself. I will walk in my truth and exist as beautifully as only I can. I will not expect others to offer what I offer, because only i can do that. But, I will ask that others offer their selves and will help others be their best self. I pray that as ourselves peace, love and togetherness are birthed.
REALTED: Read More of our Trainer Profiles